The Wattcube Web EnOcean allows you to control a Wattcube from a wireless switch without a battery < A href = "https://www.enocean.com/en/" target = "_ blank" rel = "noopener noreferrer"> EnOcean . This version integrates an EnOcean gateway for immediate connectivity with all EnOcean products.
- Connect the EnOcean Wattcube Web to powerline and Ethernet
- Connect the Wattcube Light
- Pass the badge on the Wattcube Web, the Wattcube blinks blue indicating that it is in programming mode
- Press the EnOcean switch, supporting 4 different switches
- Pass the badge on the Watcube Light
- Return the badge to the Wattcube Web EnOcean to exit the programming mode.
- It's over! Test that the EnOcean switch activates the Wattcube Light when the button is pressed.