Temps d’extinction du témoin sur Push-L

Ce sujet a 3 réponses, 2 participants et a été mis à jour par  lDiulanuh, il y a 10 mois et 3 semaines.

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Auteur

yol

Bonjour,
    J’ai en idée de remplacer un bouton poussoir qui déclenche actuellement une minuterie.
    La minuterie déclenche l’activation d’un petit moteur en 220v pendant 5 mn.
    J’aurai besoin sur le poussoir d’un témoin qui reste allumé pendant 5 mn à chaque appui.
    Votre témoin sur le Push-L peut-il rester allumé cette période de temps ?

Merci

#10506 Répondre

Luc Wathelet
    Admin bbPress

Bonsoir,

Le Push-L vérifie l’état de l’éclairage qu’il a commandé. Tous les Wattcubes contiennent une minuterie programmable de 1s à 7jours. (Appelé délai d’extinction) Dès que le Wattcube Push-L détecte que tous les modules auquel il est associé sont éteint, le témoin s’éteint.
    Vous avez donc besoin par exemple d’un Wattcube Push-L et d’un light. Vous pouvez régler le délai dans l’interrupteur ou le light.
    Vous pouvez soit régler vous-même ce délai avec le Wattcube Web ou nous pouvons vous le programmer gratuitement. (A préciser à la commande)

Cordialement,

Luc Wathelet

#15835 Répondre

lDiulanuh

My idea of great first date
    These questions can not but interest a healthy man:

• Getting a woman to sleep with you
    • How make love to your wife
    • How to make your man feel amazing in bed

>> Here is the ANSWER to the main question! <<

>> We know the ANSWERS to your questions! <<

First date ideas to get to know someone Probably too many times.
    You ask your buddies, your wingman, and even your mom, but the stress of trying to figure out what to do on a first date is just too much. All you have to do is create a good environment for getting to know each other. The trap a lot of guys fall into is that they look at romance as a transaction.

1st date ideas for men First Date Ideas: Why It’s Not As Complicated As You Think
    Oct 15, – 40 Irresistible First Date Ideas. Take a walk. Shutterstock. Visit a museum. Shutterstock. Visit a farmers market. Shutterstock. Try trivia night (and win)! Shutterstock. Escape an escape room. Shutterstock. Go hiking. If you both like being active outdoors, this is a great way to get to know each other. Attend a book. Nov 3, – On top of all these things to keep in mind, it usually falls on you, as a man, to come up with an idea for what this monumental first date will even.

20 question ideas to ask a guy The 36 questions in the study are broken up into three sets, with each set intended to be more probing than the previous one.
    Sharing personal information brings people closer together. Verified by Psychology Today. In Practice.

10 first date ideas 54 Date Ideas: Fun, Cheap, First Date Ideas
    Ride the rollercoasters at a theme park. Sing the hits at a karaoke bar.

First online date ideas First dates have a bad reputation.
    First impressions are crucial, and dating is no exception to the rule. The only way to guarantee a second date is by making sure that the first date is good. Think beyond candle-lit dinners and long drives. A good first date is not only one that leaves you both wanting more, but is also hard to forget.

First dates no idea what her name is Who should come up with the first date idea? | The Soulmates Blog
    Another table quickly bonds over their close relationship with their mothers and one of our favorite daters from episode one is back to look for another, less. Watch First Dates: No Idea What Her Name Is from Season 1 at forum-doors-bbpress.ru

First date food ideas Fast food.
    Everyone knows the first date is the hardest one to plan. Should you opt for something simple—such as coffee or a drink—or are you the type of person who wants to be remembered and do something a little more… out-of-the-box? One thing is for sure: when planning a first date, you want to make sure it will go well — and hopefully give you the chance to plan a second date as well. Don’t stress!

Ideas to talk about on a first date TOP 20 Questions to Ask On A First Date In | LadaDate
    Did you have any nicknames growing up?. What were you like as a child?.

Perfect first date ideas That all-important first date is about conversation and bonding—and usually, it’s a make-it-or-break-it evening.
    Coming up with the perfect date can be hard, especially when you’re strapped for cash. It may feel like you need to spend a lot of money to have fun and impress your date, but that’s def not the case. If you’re willing to think outside of the box, there are a ton of cheap date ideas for teens that won’t break the bank.

• Ideas for a perfect first date
    • Low pressure first date ideas
    • First date meeting ideas
    • Top ten first date ideas
    • Perfect 1st date ideas
    • Sweet first date ideas
    • Chat ideas with a girl
    • Ideas for a first date with a guy
    • My idea of a perfect first date quotes

54be0b3

#15836 Répondre

lDiulanuh

How to be interesting
    Every man sooner or later wonders:

Exercise for teenager boy
        Can you get aids from cunnilingus
        How to get a girl in club

>> Here you will find the ANSWER! <<

>> You will find ANSWERS to these questions here! <<

How to make texts more interesting Try any of these flirty Texts to bring your relationship to the next message.
    Gone are the days when you would only talk on the phone to a guy you were dating. Now, texting has become the norm both when getting to know someone new as well as once that relationship develops. This is both a good and bad thing. One area that is especially important for texting is online dating.

No interest in people Why We Lose Interest In People Who Show Too Much Interest In Us
    I’m an introvert. I’d be perfectly fine with my life and having no friends except that I occasionally get so lonely- mostly when I need something from someone (to. forum-doors-bbpress.ru › Forums › Life and style › Relationships.

How to be more interesting When you truly connect with someone, time stands still, space contracts, and you leave whatever event you were at feeling truly alive.
    Picture this: You’re at a party, talking to someone about the summer heat, or some random news story, or where this person got their shoes, and things seem totally normal on the outside. But on the inside, all you hear in your head is this: « Get me the hell out of here, now. And, listen, small talk isn’t just some bogus part of adulthood that doesn’t serve any real purpose.

How you can be more interesting How to Become a More Interesting Person
    Everyone can benefit from becoming more interesting. We live in a noisy world, and the more interesting you are, the more likely it is that you’ll be heard above. Wondering how to be more interesting?Being interesting is equally vital as being successful, it can also help in expanding your network.

Find interesting Sometimes I feel as though I am addicted to learning.
    Last updated on November 28, I can relate to Violette. We need a few minutes of small talk to warm up. But to not get stuck in small talk, ask something personal related to the topic.

Not interested in people John Frusciante – I’m not interested in forcing my music.
    I feel like I can spend % of my time not talking to anyone. People’s lives bore me to tears. This total lack of interest makes me feel, oddly, very boring in social. forum-doors-bbpress.ru › life-style › habits-extremely-boring-pe.

How to be interesting in text Gone are the days when you would only talk on the phone to a guy you were dating.
    YOU are at a party and the person in front of you is not really listening to you. Yes, she is murmuring occasional assent to your remarks, or nodding at appropriate junctures, but for the most part she is looking beyond you, scanning in search of something or someone more compelling. If, however, she is not looking over your shoulder, but into a smartphone in her hand, she is not only well within modern social norms, but is also a wired, well-put-together person. Add one more achievement to the digital revolution: It has made it fashionable to be rude.

How to be interesting to people How to Be Interesting – 14 Ways to Be Fascinating
    Listen and show compassion. Ask good questions.

Not interesting Want to be the most interesting person in the room?
    Not Interesting proposes another set of terms and structures to talk about architecture, without requiring that it be interesting. This book explores a set of alternatives to the interesting and imagines how architecture might be positioned more broadly in the world using these other terms. The alternatives presented here are labelled as boring, confusing, and comforting. Along with interesting, these three terms make up the four chapters of the book.

• Interesting to
    • How to make interesting
    • More interesting
    • How to make a conversation more interesting
    • How to make your conversation interesting with your boyfriend
    • These topics are interesting for me
    • Being more interesting
    • Very interesting things
    • People are so interesting

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
Répondre à : Temps d’extinction du témoin sur Push-L
Vos informations: