Static switch for self-regulating under floor heating cable or radiant heating.
This product is particularly compatible with self-regulating heating cable with high inrush current.
The SOFTSTART2 automatically regulates the starting current avoiding too much inrush current. Once the current is smoothed, an internal relay closes ensuring a moderate temperature inside the device.
- Triggered from an input or from PLC command.
- Triggered by a thermostat or a BMS.
- If a thermostat or a GTB controls several SOFTSTART2, they communicate with each other (master / slaves).
- Limited compatibility with other products in the Wattcube range
- Program and associate with other SOFTSTART2 using the badge.
- The tri-color LED indicates the operating status.
- Maximum current 10A, 2.5KW
- Internal thermal protection and automatic regulation of the internal temperature
This product is available exclusively through our partner BHN Thermique . It is available in distribution at Sonepar and Rexel.
|Internal fuse||1A timed fuse (internal power protection)|
|Max Power||2.5KW for radiant heating or 1.2KW for self-regulating cable|
|Maximum instantaneous current||250A|
|Mains voltage||230V +/- 10% - 50Hz|
|Standby power consumption||1W|
|Min command times||44ms|
|Ambient temperature||-20 to 45 ° C|
|Relative humidity||0 to 99%|
|Standard:||European Directive 2004/108 / EC-2006/95 / EC|
Heating cable or floor heating