Program the Wattcube in three steps:
- Beginning of programming: pass the badge over the rocker switch or the push button
- Pass the badge over the appliance(s) to be associated (lights, sockets, etc.).
- Pass again on the switch to end programming mode
The Wattcube Badge allows you to create and remove the associations between switches and lights / electrical appliances.
These links can be modified at any time and secured or locked with the Wattcube Web .
|Internal consumption||0W (Passive element)|
|Autonomy||Not applicable (Passive element)|
|Maximum range in air||6cm|
|Characteristic range behind a switch||3-6cm *|
* Depends on the material used in the switch
- Program links between Wattcubes at commissioning
- Change at any time
- Programming identification
- Delete existing links
- Retrieve the serial number from the Wattcube Web
- Trigger any diagnosis test
- Wattcube Web Reset