- Communication with powerline communication (PLC) for remote control of electrical equipment.
- No radiofrequency emissions and therefore are safe for health.
- Connection where NEUTRAL + PHASE are available.
- No grounding.
- Communication and association between them using the Wattcube Badge .
- Blue LED signaling their status.
- Secure protocol communication to ensure that a command is sent / received.
- Easily inserted into any flush-mounting boxes or junction boxes with a minimum depth of 40mm and a standard diameter of 65mm.
- 3 cables: one brown for the phase, one blue for the neutral and one grey for the output (phase switched).
- Compatible with all other modules in the Wattcube range.
- switch-off timeout functions, presence simulator and time schedule activated via Wattcube Web
|Internal fuse||2A timed fuse
||250 VA (150W inductive)
||230V +/-10% – 50Hz|
|Minimum delay command
||-20 to 45°C|
||0 to 99%|
|Standards :||CE marking 2004/108/CE– 2006/95/CE|
- Installation neuve ou rénovation
- Lighting control (LED, compact fluorescent lamp, halogen lamp or incandescent lamp)
- Fan control
- Control of small electrical appliances