The Wattcube PowerDin is designed to switch a maximum power of 3200W. For example, it can be used to control an electric water heater or a 16A socket. It is installed in the electrical panel on a 35mm DIN rail.
It also measures the power consumption of the connected device at its output.
The Wattcube PowerDin has an output and a rocker switch input or push button
- New or renovated
- Switch or pushbutton
- Control of sockets
- Heating control
- Ventilation control
- Boiler / Boiler Control
- Air conditioning or cooling unit
- Power Lighting Control ...
For more information or to purchase this product, contact us
- Powerline communicaiton (PLC) for remote control of electrical equipments.
- Range greater than 3km
- No radiofrequency emissions and therefore are safe for health.
- Connection where NEUTRAL + PHASE are available.
- No grounding.
- Communication and association between them using the Wattcube Badge . < / li>
- Blue LED signaling their status.
- Secure protocol communication to ensure that a command is sent / received.
- Easily inserted into any flush-mounting boxes or junction boxes with a minimum depth of 40mm and a standard diameter of 65mm.
- 5 terminals: neutral input, phase input, 230V input (phase switched), neutral output and phase output.
- Compatible with all other modules in the Wattcube range.
- Switch-off delay functions, power measurement, over-current notification and time schedule activated via the Wattcube Web
|Internal Short Circuit Fuse||Timed 1A fuse|
|Max Power||3200VA (1800W cos phi 0.4)|
|Energy Measurement Accuracy||5%|
|Measurable minimum power||7W|
|Mains voltage||230V +/- 10% - 50Hz|
|Power Consumption Standby||450mW|
|Ambient temperature||-20 to 45 ° C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|
|Dimensions||90x17.5x58mm (1 module)|
|Maximum cable size||4mm2|
|Standard:||European Directive 2004/108 / EC-2006/95 / EC|
- Port Terminals
- Travellers area management system
- Temporary connection terminals for trade fairs
- Heating control
- Water heater control