The Wattcube Push is designed to be connected to a rocker switch or a push button in order to be able to realize a PLC switch (on powerline communication switch) or a home automation switch in a few seconds.
This module has a single input.
- Communication with powerline communication (PLC) for remote control of electrical equipment.
- No radiofrequency emissions and therefore are safe for health.
- Connection where NEUTRAL + PHASE are available.
- No grounding.
- Communication and association between them using the Wattcube Badge .
- Blue LED signaling their status.
- Secure protocol communication to ensure that a command is sent / received.
- Easily inserted into any flush-mounting boxes or junction boxes with a minimum depth of 40mm and a standard diameter of 65mm.
- 3 cables: one brown for the phase, one blue for the neutral and one purple for the input switch or pushbutton (phase switched).
- Compatible with all other modules in the Wattcube range.
- switch-off timeout functions, presence simulator and time schedule activated via Wattcube Web
|Internal protection||2A delay fuse.|
|Main voltage||230V +/-10% – 50Hz|
|Minimum commande delay||44ms|
|Ambiant temperature||-20 to 45°C|
|Relative humidity||0 to 99%|
|Standards :||CE marking 2004/108/CE- 2006/95/CE|
- New or renovation
- Rocker switch or push buttion
- Roller shutter centralization
- Wired roller shutter command