Connect the Wattcube Push-2 to a double rocker switch or a double push button
This Wattcube has two inputs
- Compatible with rocker switch or push button
- Ultra fast programming with Wattcube Badge
- Quick and intuitive installation
- Ultra low size
- Battery free, supplied from main
- Communication range over 3km
- Create a two-switchs from 2 to 16 switch
- Aknowledgement and repetition in cas of failure
- Communication with powerline communication (PLC) for remote control of electrical equipment.
- No radiofrequency emissions and therefore are safe for health.
- Connection where NEUTRAL + PHASE are available.
- No grounding.
- Communication and association between them using the Wattcube Badge .
- Blue LED signaling their status.
- Secure protocol communication to ensure that a command is sent / received.
- Easily inserted into any flush-mounting boxes or junction boxes with a minimum depth of 40mm and a standard diameter of 65mm.
- 4 cables: one brown for the phase, one blue for the neutral and two purple for the 2 input rocker switches or push buttons (phase switched).
- Compatible with all other modules in the Wattcube range.
- switch-off timeout functions, presence simulator and time schedule activated via Wattcube Web
|Internal protection||2A delay fuse.|
|Main voltage||230V +/-10% - 50Hz|
|Minimum commande delay||44ms|
|Ambiant temperature||-20 to 45°C|
|Relative humidity||0 to 99%|
|Standards :||CE marking 2004/108/CE- 2006/95/CE|
- New or renovation
- Rocker switch or push buttion
- Roller shutter centralization
- Wired roller shutter command
Leaflets, catalog, manuals available in your <a href="http://www.wattlet.fr/mon-compte/"> member area</a>.