The Wattcube PushDinDC is designed to be connected to an impulse output of a water or electricity meter. It can also be used with a low voltage DC controlled switch.
This module has one 10-30VDC DC input.
- Compatible with pushbuttons or rocker switches
- Ultra-fast and contactless programming using the Wattcube badge
- Easy installation on 35mm DIN rail
- External DC power required for input
- Communication range over 3 Km *
- Create two-ways switches from 2 up to 16 switches
- Counter accessible from mobile application or usable with the Nomad application
- Return status and acknowledgment, repeat command in case of failure
- Low frequency powerline communication (CPL) for remote control of electrical equipments.
- No radiofrequency emissions and therefore are safe for health.
- Connection where NEUTRAL + PHASE are available.
- No grounding.
- Communication and association between them using the Wattcube Badge . < / li>
- Secure protocol communication to ensure that a command is sent / received.
- 4 4mm screw terminals: phase, neutral, positive input 10-30DC, negative input 10-30VDC
- Compatible with all other modules in the Wattcube range.
- Counting index accessible via Wattcube Web with the smartphone application or Nomad application
- Advanced switch functions (follower, inverter follower, always on, always off)
- Extinction timeout functions, presence simulator and time schedule activated via Wattcube Web
|DC isolation voltage||4KV|
|Minimum pulse width||50ms|
|Internal protection||2A timed fuse|
|Voltage level||230V +/-10% - 50Hz|
|Minimum command delay||44ms|
|Ambiant temperature||-20 à 45°C|
|Relative humidity||0 to 99%|
|Standards :||CE marked 2004/108/CE- 2006/95/CE|
- New installation or renovation
- Switch or pushbutton
- Counting for water or electricity meter pulse output
- Camping, Traveler areas or marinas